As the new year approaches, we take time to reflect on the year that has just passed; remembering the good times and learning from the bad. We prioritize family and begin thinking of the new year and all the things we want to do differently; resolutions are made. We ring in the new year with the best of intentions and we participate in traditions to bring us good luck..
- In America we eat black-eyed peas.
- In Asia they eat long noodles.
- In Peru they eat 12 grapes at midnight.
- In Turkey they eat pomegranates.
- In Ireland and Germany they eat cabbage.
We all seek good fortune in the new year, and fortunately for you, Saras has all the ingredients you need to bring you good luck! We challenge you to celebrate a multicultural new year and give yourself the blessing of luck in many different ways!!
May your 2014 be filled with family, love, laughter and above all else, good LUCK! 🙂